Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hoorah,Hooray its the 1st of May and smoking starts outside today!

Last November Nevada voters passed Question 5 which prohibits smoking in public places which mainly effects restaurants and taverns that serve food. Bottom line you if your serving food you can not smoke.

Many Pub owners have had to make a choice to either abide by the new law or stop serving food. There are some Pubs that are challenging the new ordinance. Business' that violate the new law face a $200 fine.

Smokers who are caught will be subjected to a $100 fine for each offense. I don't know about you but that's an awful lot of my just for a ciggy butt. I smoked for years so I understand the nicotene addiction. I think I would just step out side if I really need a drag that bad!!

No comments:

 
Google