Friday, May 11, 2007

From the Land of the Buffets......


Driving home today I kept thinking about how to follow up on my last post about Las Vegas being the America's fattest City. I then spotted the $6.99 all you can eat buffet billboard which gave me inspiration. I then made a stop at Walmart which confirmed we were America's fattest city.
I t made me think back to the days when I was a just a tourist here on the weekend trying to make back all the money I had lost gambling, attempting to ensure that Caesar's Palace didn't turn a profit on me. (I saw David Hasselhoff and his Ex there once)
I then came across the LVRJ's page that has this great photo of the Palms Marquee "Free Paris" first thought is free Palms party girl Paris Hilton but it is actually a promotion for the Palms new Bistro Buffet. Check out the Marquee at http://www.normclarke.com/
I guess I will still have to investigate how and why Las Vegas is America's fattest city.

No comments:

 
Google