Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rudy can't fail...


Anyone remeber this one?

Sing, michael, sing-on the route of the 19 bus

Hear them sayin

How you get a rude and a reckless?

Dont you be so crude and a feckless

You been drinking brew for breakfast

Rudie cant fail (The Clash 1979 London Calling)

I decided to take advantage of the getting the opportunity to see one of my favorite New Yorkers up close this early evening. Rudy Gulliani was in town for a little fund raising today. My husband told me he was making a trip to the Summerlin Target. I caught up to him as he was wrapping up his shopping spree. I got a chance to snap a couple of photos. He posed for quite a few pictures. I was pleased to see that he was charismatic, personable and approachable.

When he was checking out a person standing to the left of me said " I wonder if there going to ask him if he wants to open a Target credit card to save 10%." We all had a good laugh.

I think he should make Rudy can't fail his theme song.....

No comments:

 
Google